Within Croatiainspect are two sectors that deal with quality and quantity inspection and control. All inspection methods are accredited by the Croatian Accreditation Agency, which has signed the Multilateral Agreement on the Recognition of Accreditation with the EA (EA MLA) for 6 accreditation schemes as well as an agreement with the ILAC (ILAC MRA) on mutual recognition of accreditation of laboratories and also for the field inspection.
The establishment of a system for evaluation and signing of multilateral agreements on the recognition of accreditation (EA MLA) among accreditation bodies members of EA creates a mutual trust in the the work of accreditation bodies, and thus the acceptance of certificates, test reports and inspection, verification issued by accredited bodies, or helps suppliers so that their products or services do not have to re-evaluate in each country to which marketed its products.
- quality assurance system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001
- inspection in the control area of crude oil, petroleum products and biodiesel in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020
- which inspections in the field of surveillance equipment for the production of equipment for the production, transportation and storage of oil and gas in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17020
- inspection in the area of welded joints control with the method of radiographic testing, penetrant inspection method or magnetic particles in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17020
- inspections in the field of surveillance equipment for the production of equipment for the production, transportation and storage of oil and gas in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17020
- inspection of industrial products using the method of ultrasonic measurement of wall thickness in accordance with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17020
With the Certificate we were awarded with in 1995 Croatiainspect has taken the first place among Croatian control organizations that have their operations in line with the requirements of HRN ISO 9001 standards.
A system was organized and it obtained the competence supervisory institutions type 'A’ accreditation according to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for a wide range of activities, as described in the appendix of our accreditation.
Croatiainspect is a member of IFLA (INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF INSPECTION AGENCIES) and the inspectors are certified according to the regulations of IFIA.